The History Center Of Balhae Dynasty
- Admission Fee : The admission fee of The History Center Of Balhae Dynasty is included in that of Sokcho Museum.
- The first floor of Balhae History Museum consists of Haedongsung-guk Balhae Room and Multimedia Room, displaying the 229 years of overall Balhae history and territory, as well as pictures of historic sites, videos, and Balhae relics. And in the multimedia room, you can see the important scenes of the drama Daejoyoung once again.
First Basement Level
- On the first basement level, you can see the costumes and instruments of characters that appeared on the ancient tomb mural of the ancient tomb of Princess Jeonghyo, the fourth daughter of Balhae's third king Mun, and see Princess Jeonghyo's ancient tomb that is exactly reproduced.
- You can see the important scenes of the drama Daejoyoung once again. (approximately 12 minutes)
Balhae Experience Room
- You can try on Balhae costumes and take pictures, and stamp various patterns of Balhae (heart-shaped convex tiles at the edge of eaves, Cheonmumgunjyin) to take as souvenirs.
Balhae Reference Room
- This room stores Balhae-related research theses, books, academic journals, Balhae-related novels, travel essays, etc.